EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW
ABOUT FACTORING AT FIBI
The Factoring & Finance Center at the First International Bank
of Israel Ltd. offers a range of customized creative solutions depending
on your business needs.
What is Factoring?
Factoring is a financial transaction through which a company sells its customers
debts to the bank and receives in return the amount of the debt minus interest and
Advantages of Factoring
• Minimize risk of exposure to debtors.
• Improvement of cash flow.
• Improvement of financial ratio in your financial reports.
• Factoring transaction is not a loan. It is not registered as credit in your account.
• Diversity of your funding sources.
Types of Factoring and Finance
• Local Factoring - purchase of commercial debts of debtors in Israel
• Export Factoring – purchase of commercial debts of debtors abroad
• Reverse Factoring – advance payment to suppliers against assignment
by way of sale of debts by the supplier
• Import Finance - a solution for Importers who wish to improve supplier credit terms.
The Bank provides the Importer with a loan* which is insured by credit insurance.
For further information please contact the Factoring & Finance Center: 03-7556075