*3533 - call center at your service.
Benleumi operates a call center staffed by a team of experienced and professional bankers who will provide you with information regarding your mortgage and general, mortgage-related information.
Call center hours
Mortgage Line Hours:
Sun - Thurs between 08:00-22:00, Fridays and holiday eves from 08:00-14:00.
Existing clients -
Sun - Thurs between 08:00-18:00, Fridays and holiday eves from 08:00-14:00.
Telephone information is available on a variety of topics as specified below.
• Information on existing loans: type of loan, loan balance, monthly payment, the terms of the loan (period and interest rates), loan arrears
• Information regarding early repayment fees
• General information regarding insurance (life and property)
• Initial information regarding the required documents for mortgage transfer
• Initial information regarding the documents required for issuance of a certificate of eligibility
• Conveyance of the various client requests to the mortgage department (request for the issuance of mortgage deeds, request for the receipt of statements of intent, etc.)
• Initial information regarding mortgage recycling.
• Information regarding monthly payments assuming the client has partially settled the loan.
Certificates/ Approvals and forms
A variety of certificates, approvals and forms are available directly from the call center as specified below:
• Initial approval of mortgage loan
• Statement of loan details - a statement specifying the terms of all the variables in all the loans including information regarding early repayment fees (the statement is issued for the current date)
• Financial transactions in the loan
• Appendix A, which specifies the amounts of the loan, its terms and details of the loan guarantors
• Account summary for the current and previous years
• A statement regarding the beneficiary of the loan account.
• Loan amortization schedule
• Order form for debiting an account with the loan
• Form for reporting changes in client details
Interested in joining the service?
In order to join the service, get a personal code from the banker at your branch for the execution of transactions on the Mortgage Call Line.
Bank clients who are members of Benleumi Call and have not yet signed the membership form for telephone services via the Mortgage Call Line, can download the form here, and after signing it can send it to us by fax, or via one of the branches or by post.